Troubleshooting - Striping or flicker may appear under lighting such as fluorescent lighting and LED lighting fixture.
- This is a characteristic of MOS/CMOS sensors which serve as the camera’s pickup sensors. This is not a malfunction.
- When using the electronic shutter, lowering the shutter speed may reduce the effect of the horizontal stripes.
- If noticeable flicker or striping is seen under lighting such as a fluorescent or LED lighting fixture when recording motion pictures, you can reduce the flicker or striping by setting up [Flkr Decrease] and fixing the shutter speed.
- You can set the shutter speed manually in the [Creative Video Mode].
- Visit here, the Global Firmware Site, to confirm that the camera has the most recent firmware.