- Check that the battery is inserted correctly.
- The battery is exhausted. Charge the battery.
- The battery is not charged when the camera is shipped.
Charge the battery before use.
- For models that are designed to charge the battery while
the battery is in the camera, charge the battery only when it
is inserted in the camera. Make sure to use the dedicated
supplied AC adaptor, supplied USB connection cable and battery.
- To conserve battery life turn the camera off when not in
- For models with [Economy], [Power Save] or [Sleep]
functions, use these functions to automatically turn the camera
off when not in use. For additional information on Economy,
Power Save or Sleep Mode, refer to your models Advanced
About batteries that you can use with this unit
It has been found that counterfeit battery packs which look
very similar to the genuine product are made available for
purchase in some markets. Some of these battery packs are not
adequately protected with internal protection to meet the
requirements of appropriate safety standards. There is a
possibility that these battery packs may lead to fire or
explosion. Please be advised that we are not liable for any
accident or failure occurring as a result of use of a
counterfeit battery pack. To ensure that safe products are
used, we recommend that a genuine Panasonic battery pack is